Do you know the performance characteristics of hot-dip galvanized cable tray? The bridge factory below will tell you something.
1. because the steel surface is covered with a thick layer of pure zinc, the contact between the steel substrate and any corrosive solution can be avoided, so as to prevent the corrosion of the steel substrate. Under normal atmospheric conditions, a thin and dense zinc oxide layer is formed on the surface of the zinc layer. The zinc oxide layer is not easily soluble in water and plays a protective role on the steel matrix.
2. it has iron zinc alloy layer, which is closely combined and has good corrosion resistance.
3. because zinc and iron are firmly combined and mutually dissolved, they have strong wear resistance.
4. because zinc has good ductility and its alloy layer is firmly attached to the steel substrate, hot-dip plated parts can be formed through cold stamping, rolling, drawing and bending without damaging the coating.
5. the surface of hot-dip galvanized parts is bright and beautiful.
The above is what Shandong cable bridge introduced to you. Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call us for consultation http://www.fuweiji.com